SR PHP DEVELOPER
– Proven software development experience ( 2 – 6 years ).
– Excellent communication skills required.
– Competitive experience in Object-Oriented PHP, Laravel, and multiple PHP Framework.
– Expertise in MySQL databases implementations, queries, and optimization.
– Proficient understanding of code version tools such as Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree.
– Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc.).
– Good Knowledge of object-oriented PHP(OOPs).
– Good understanding of Database Concepts.
– Open-minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience with web application development & web services for mobile apps will be an added advantage.
– Understanding of User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Develop, Maintain & Support Web portal in Network domain onboarded in multiple client environments.
• Developing back-end & front-end modules with an optimized database and latest front-end frameworks.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
• Creating, managing, and optimizing servers through the Laravel framework.
• Developing standalone API-based web services for various campaign efforts and applications.
• Working with front-end developers on the backend needs of their projects.
• Communicate directly with clients and project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. And be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman’s terms.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code, and produce detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.