DOT NET DEVELOPER
Technical Skills and Experience:
• AT least 2+ years of experience in hands on designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch.
• Full stack development experience of 2+ years.
• Experience of working through complete end to end SDLC processes for at least 3 or more projects in Agile delivery model.
• Develop, manage, and operate software in the production environment.
• Extensive development experience with REST, SOAP, JWT and JSON based API design and API security.
• Solid hands-on experience in architecting open API development, SOA concepts. Ability to create SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
• Good hands on C# and .NET Core, Visual Studio.
• Experience working with SQL server database, MS SQL design, stored procedures, query optimization and reporting.
• Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT etc.
• Must know Data Structures and implementation.
• Understanding of C# design patterns and Design principles along with implementation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field .
1. Work on complex problems and implement right solution along with best practices.
2. Maintaining documentation of Projects where team is working on and if possible write unit tests.
3. Delivering efficient solution.
4. Perform Technology spike and research on areas where multiple approaches need to be validated.
5. Evaluate new technologies and build POCs.
6. Develop High level Architecture and detailed Technical Design.
7. Define API or Database Modeling best practices in critical areas.
8. Work with the team/Lead to prepare/review detailed Technical Design, do code reviews, ensure delivery as per committed estimates with high Quality.