This PII is used to identify, locate or contact the person who visited the website.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USER:-
Mechlintech collects personal information when the user submit the web forms in the website or use the interactive features in the website. The information which we collected after accepting the cookies are IP address and the location.
If the user sign the agreement then the information is collected based on the requirements mentioned in the agreement.
In regular course of communication we store provided contact information like IM handles.
If the user applies for the position in the website, then we may store the submitted resume, personal information and any other information the user provide voluntarily or in response to the queries.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, our web server may detect and collect information about your system in our web logs. We also use third-party services to collect standard details of visitor behaviour pattern. If you reach out to us, some third-party services may try to relate behavioural information with the information you have provide to provide a better picture of your interactions with us.
We use services that enable us to serve optimized advertising based on your past behaviour on our website. This is possible by tracking usage data and cookies by third-party services that manage the remarketing and behaviour targeting activities. We typically use Google Ads but may use other providers from time to time.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier which are sent to user browser and may be stored by it depending on its settings. We and our third-party services use “cookies” to collect information to manage the behavioural pattern of the user. The user can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, accept only some of them, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected above in the following manner:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding other offers, products and/or services.
- To send you event-related updates, reminders and confirmations.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support.
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us, as well as provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our content and website performance.
- To personalize content and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
For those seeking employment with us, we shall use your PII solely for the purpose of evaluating your fitment and for contacting you in relation to exploring employment with us.
An email is sent on behalf of Mechlintech only in response to a prior request for information, expression of interest, or similar outreach. All Mechlintech emails will include a link in the footer, where the user can select communication preferences or unsubscribe altogether.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not specifically market to children under 13 and thus do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If you have a reason to believe that a child of age less than 13 years has provided PII to us, please contact us as per the information given below and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
Third Party Disclosure
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Fair Information Practices
In line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
Within 1 Business Day, we will notify the users via email and site notifications.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement physical, technical, and administrative measures, including:
- Regular scanning of the website for security breaches and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Regular Malware Scanning
- Use of a SSL certificate.
- Providing access to PII only to authorised employees
- Training employees about Privacy legislations of various countries
- Measures to ensure employees privacy responsibilities are implemented
- Ensuring our partners have legally compliant privacy standards
World Tech Tower C-203 8th floor Industrial area sector 74 Sahibzada Ajit Sing Nagar
Phone: +91-1724038205 4038206