*Key Result Areas:
• Deliver projects/ Products with world-class user interface and experience.
• Delivering as per the plan following the deadline, quality & process.
• Mentor the team in implementing the design decisions.
• Participate in architecture and design discussion and code reviews.
• Keep focus on automation and reuse in the course of development.
• Adhering to the company productivity & quality matrix.
• Project documentation.
• Effective communication.
• Following the company defined coding standards.
• Improving process and implementation.
• Contribution to common code.
2. Angular JS/ Angular 2 or React.js experience.
3. Strong NoSQL skills – specifically in MongoDB.
4. Experience in Node.js.
5. Good knowledge on Restful web services experience.
6. Experience working with data-conversion from Lotus Notes databases to MongoDB would be a good to have.
8. Experience with architecting or implementing search APIs such as SOLR.
9. Exposure to build application services on Amazon cloud services (AWS).
1. Work with an agile team to design and develop front-end and back-end solutions.
2. Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
4. Communicate technical concepts with trade-offs, risks, and benefits.
5. Develop UI components for easy-to-navigate user interfaces of webpages with graphics, icons, and colour schemes which match industry standards.
6. Participate in designing, planning and managing the data migration process. Work with subject matter experts and project team-lead to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
7. Conduct/participate in the data-conversion activity for the project i.e. migrating data from legacy Lotus Notes database to MongoDB collections, with full data-quality checks and sign-offs with the client.
8. Implement search mechanism for the system using SOLR search API or Elastic Search services.
*Key Result Areas: