We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
2. Experience developing high-performance cloud-based, REST microservices with latest/recent versions of NodeJS and NestJS
4. Experience developing in cloud technologies including serverless frameworks, preferably AWS
5. Work with various No SQL DB preferably DynamoDB
6. Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
7. Experience working with code repositories especially Git
8. Experience with CI/CD pipeline and automation (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, Cloudbe