All About Headless CMS and its Advantages
What is Headless CMS?
Why Was a Headless CMS Created?
Because the material in a headless CMS is deemed “pure” (because it lacks a presentation layer), just one instance of it can be displayed on any platform: a website, a mobile device, a tablet, an IoT device, a smart watch, and so on.
Why headless CMS over decoupled CMS?
CMS serves content to multiple channels/platforms
- In today’s environment, content isn’t just used on the web; it’s also shared with other providers and published via APIs and other data streams.
- It’s also used to load information into mobile apps and other platforms. Yes, it may be accessible on the web as well world wide web .
- Content can be managed across all of these channels using a headless CMS system. Your entire platform may be handled from a single interface by centralizing content management and distributing material in a universal format.
Headless CMS security under layers
- When it comes to CMS, security is a major consideration. In terms of security, the most popular CMS in the world right now has a dreadful track record.
- How can a headless CMS assist you? To put it plainly… You’re free to conceal it! Headless CMS’s can be hidden numerous ways since they are separated from the user layers.
- This enables the administrator to assure that their system is secure and protected against the number of anonymous attacks happening each month